FORBIZ – Creating better business environment
Funded by the European Union within the framework of the FORBIZ project and the EU4Business initiative, the Better Regulation Delivery Office (BRDO) aims to simplify the process of doing business and to provide effective state regulation in key sectors of the economy.
The BRDO also provides direct tools to support SMEs in the process of doing business:
- The PRO Platform for Effective Regulation (regulation.gov.ua) contains a number of unique, up-to-date services designed to help entrepreneurs to conduct and start a business, including the #StartBusiness Challenge (regulation.gov.ua/startup), an interactive online tool with step-by-step instructions on how to start a business, what permits are needed, etc., in various sectors of activity.
- Inspection Portal (inspections.gov.ua), an online platform aimed at providing transparency in business inspections. The platform includes:
- all inspection plans online,
- all regulations and business requirements for inspections in one place
- all results of inspections, sanctions and appeal results online.
- Town planning: the Participatory Spatial Planning project is creating an online platform (pmap.minregion.gov.ua) providing public access to all existing town planning documentation of administrative-territorial units of Ukraine.
In addition SMEs are regularly invited to participate in business and sector consultations and round table discussions on regulatory issues (regulation.gov.ua/calendar).