An EU4Business workshop for SMEs on ‘Zero Waste Production’ is being organised by the Rivne Business Support Centre, taking place in two three-day modules, the first from 27-29 March in Rivne, and the second from 22-24 April in the Zakarpattia region.
The workshop is being organised with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in the framework of the EU4Business initiative.
The workshop will allow participants to learn in detail about the best practices of lean production. It will be hosted by two companies (Dimol and Pavlyk) that already have successful experience of cost-effective production and are ready to share it.
The key issues of the workshop are the following:
- an assessment of the current state of production and its potential;
- the ability to see and eliminate losses in production;
- identification of the key cause of losses;
- basic tools for the implementation of cost-effective production;
- working with people and resistance to the implementation of cost-effective production;
- an individual plan for implementing cost-effective production in a particular company.
The Rivne Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
1st module: 27-29/03/19, 10:00-18:30, Rivne
2nd module: 22-24/04/19, 10:00-18:30, Zakarpattia region
More detailed addresses will be provided at a later date.
Participation costs: UAH 18,000
Prior registration is obligatory.
Contact: 067 716 53 96