The Sumy Business Support Centre is organising a workshop on 7-8 September on ‘Personnel management: how to organise effective work in the company’, with the support of the EBRD in the framework of the EU4Business initiative.
The workshop is targeted at owners, directors and HR managers of small and medium-sized enterprises, and aims to create a comprehensive understanding of HR management processes in order to increase effectiveness of available human resources and attract valuable personnel to enterprises.
The following topics will be covered:
- Personnel as the main value of a business;
- Key tasks of an HR department, HR Mind Map and information resources for the HR department;
- How to align the HR management strategy with the business strategy; organisational structure: types, differences and main principles;
- Channels for recruitment, applicant profile, evaluation tools, adaptation: how to implement a new position in the company effectively;
- Fixed and variable components of wages, bonuses for different positions, long-term reward programmes;
- Training policy, budget for training;
- Personnel assessment;
- Employee retention and dismissal.
The Sumy Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Prior registration is obligatory.
Participation fee: UAH 1,100
Contact: +38 (050) 40733 54 or email@example.com