On 11 June, the Kyiv Business Support Centre is hosting a workshop on ‘Business planning in Excel’, organised with the support of the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The workshop will help participants to master the following skills:
- understand the economic essence and technology of calculating the main financial indicators that are needed for an investor in order to make a decision;
- prepare a production and financial justification of the business plan and receive skills for calculating key financial indicators;
- assess the financial implications of managerial decisions.
The event will be held in the format of workshop, with participants working both individually and in groups. The coach will use practical cases so that participants immediately work out the skills acquired.
The purposes of the training are as follows:
- identify the data needed for preliminary calculation of business idea;
- learn to generate cost groups and forecast cash flows for 3 years independently, as well as determine the amount of needed own and borrowed capital;
- define the types of business financing.
The Kyiv Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs benefit from the project.
Contact:(050) 411-14-15 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation fee: UAH 1,590