The Platform for Effective Regulation (PRO) – launched by the Better Regulation Delivery Office (BRDO) in the framework of the EU4Business FORBIZ project – is holding a round table in Kyiv on 15 February to discuss issues of building and construction sector development in 2018.
The event will be an opportunity to present and discuss the BRDO’s Green Book on "Design of construction objects: a systematic review of state regulation quality", as well as to consider current challenges for construction and engineering.
Among the guests-speakers are:
- Oleksii Honcharuk (Head of the Better Regulation Delivery Office (BRDO)),
- Irina Hubarets (Sectoral Manager, Competition and Economic Issues, EU Delegation to Ukraine),
- Lev Partskhaladze (Deputy Minister of Regional Development, Construction and Municipal Infrastructure Ministry),
- Max Nefyodov (First Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade Ministry), and
- Volodymyr Husakov (President of the National Union of Architects of Ukraine).
Part of the EU4Business initiative, the EU-funded FORBIZ project supports Ukraine’s reform agenda and its economic recovery by proposing a systemic change to a more business-friendly environment with a particular focus on SMEs. The project seeks to steer a shift in policy towards greater recognition of SMEs and the vital role they play in economic recovery, while addressing the challenge of reducing regulatory burden and lessening risk for businesses.
10:00-13:00 (registration from 9:30)
Prior registration is required.
For further information, please, contact: +38 (063) 440 47 07, firstname.lastname@example.org