A trade mission to Israel for Ukrainian agri-food businessesis being organised on 7-9 July by the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative, with the support of Export Promotion Office (EPO) and the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
The trade mission is aimed at Ukrainian SMEs that manufacture the following products: meat, poultry, dairy products, ice-cream, eggs, honey, fish and fish products, vegetable oil, cereals, wheat, flour, bakery products, confectionery, cocoa, nuts, spices, seeds, canned meat, vegetables, malt extract, ketchup and sauces, fruit puree, sparkling wine, drinks etc.
Only 10 SMEs will become part of the business delegation. The deadline for applications is 12 May.
The purpose of the trade mission is to create trading opportunities for Ukrainian SMEs to enter and/or expand their presence on the Israeli market through establishing business contacts with potential Israeli partners.
The mission includes:
- Organisation of meetings scheduled by the Atid Edi consulting company (www.atid-edi.com)
- Logistics for B2B sessions (rental of premises and food)
- Training on B2B negotiations
- Organisation of the visits to Israeli companies as part of the Trade Mission programme
- Organisation of the trade mission and production of the necessary printed materials
Details terms of participation can be found here.
The deadline for applications is 12 May.
Contact: Iryna Onikienkoionikienko@fsr.org.ua