The Odessa Business Support Centre is organising a three-day conference in September on ‘Tourist flow in the Odessa region 2019’. The event is organised with the support of the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The conference on 27-29 September will provide an opportunity to establish and develop a dialogue between international experts, representatives of the hotel and restaurant business, associations and local authorities in order to identify the problems of event tourism development in the region and improve the quality of local festivals.
Over the three days, the event aims to:
- create a sustainable basis for networking in the field of event tourism;
- raise the quality and awareness of festivals in the Odessa region;
- define and discuss possible innovative approaches that will contribute to the development of tourism;
- promote event tourism among those locations of Odessa region which are not currently involved in the attraction of tourists;
- develop and present the Events Calendar of the Odessa region for 2020.
The Odessa Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Participation is free but prior registration is obligatory.