A regional forum on ‘Sustainable Agriculture Business’ will take place on 12 December in Khmelnitsky, organised by the Khmelnitsky Business Support Centre together with the EBRD, as part of the EU4Business initiative.
Khmelnytsky, Ternopil and Chernivtsi regions cover almost 20% of all agricultural land in Ukraine. There are a lot of business challengesrelated to agriculture in Ukraine: low market price for main Ukrainian agriculture products (soybeans, sunflower, corn), redirecting of export markets, change of weather conditions, labour migration, increased cost of sales per production unit. According to effective Ukrainian and European business examples, there are certain approaches of sustainable business, which can help farming businesses to cope with these challenges.
The regional forum will cover the following topics:
- Presentation of approaches for sustainable agriculture business
- Engaging international experts for solving certain sustainable business problems in Ukraine
- Labour organisation and storage/logistics trends in agriculture business
- Agriculture business competitiveness objectives
- Presentation of analytical report on new supply markets for different types of agriculture products
More information will be available here soon: http://agro.nep.km.ua
Contact:+380 97 935 50 98, or firstname.lastname@example.org