The Odessa Business Support Centre is organising a two-day training for entrepreneurs through a ‘Practical education and simulation business game’, which will take place on 20-21 June. The training is organised with the support of the EBRD through the EU4Business initiative.
Learning through the game allows participants not only to access theoretical knowledge, but to fix it immediately through practice and to make the training as effective as possible. The simulation game approach is seen as a powerful tool for the development of SMEs.
Participants willreceive the following information:
- knowledge on the topics of strategy, value proposition and value creation chain;
- practical skills in order to understand the need for a strategic vision of business, customer needs, communication efficiency and collaboration between functional departments;
- demonstration of the importance of communication and the role of each company’s function in achieving the general goal;
- methodology for developing value propositions for clients;
- techniques for selling change within the company;
- training materials by all major functional departments with the description of tasks and tools for their implementation.
The Odessa Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Link for registration.
Contact: (067) 4848226 or email@example.com
Participation fee: UAH 2,500