The conference brings together specialists to examine how to increase profitability in beekeeping and build cooperatives. Recent scientific advances in beekeeping and challenges for the sector are also on the agenda.
Scientists, beekeepers, representatives of harvesting and production companies, farmers and agronomists from Ukraine and Europe will meet to discuss:
The purpose of the event is to elaborate answers to the following questions:
- the role of cooperatives a mechanism to improve the quality of beekeeping products and export them
- processing methods that give the best out of the product;
- who benefits from an effective trilateral dialogue between authorities, farmers and beekeepers;
- who is interested in raising the professional level of beekeepers – taking examples from domestic and foreign experience;
- scientific developments in the field of beekeeping that help address current challenges.
The conference is organised by the Khmelnytskyi Business Support Center.
16-17 September 2017
Participation is free. Deadline for registration is 10 September 2017. Register online.
Additional information from Vasylenko Dmytro.
Tel: +38 098 612 51 05