Entrepreneurs and small business in Ukraine are invited to the Get Business Festival in Kyiv on 20 October, an event created in response to an entrepreneurs’ survey about the issues that really hurts them.
The organisers - Delo.UA and Oschadbank - are zooming in on the real themes and questions that hinder the development of small and medium-sized businesses in Ukraine.
At the Get Business Festival, participants will get effective tools from top experts in their business, who will be at hand to share their own knowledge on how to develop micro, small and medium-sized enterprises.
The festival will have 80 speakers, 3,000 participants, 5 lectures, 2 locations for master classes and workshops, and 1 room for mentor sessions.
Any small business that has asked the following questions should attend the event:
- How do I, as a small business, define a strategy? And do I really need it?
- At what stage of development is it necessary to hire a manager? And where to look for him or her?
- How to determine brand attributes: naming, visual style, rational and emotional components?
- Why do I have a business plan? Which questions should it answer?
- How do I assess the value of my business?
- Is it time for me to go to foreign markets?
- How to create a team at the early stages of development?
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) provide work for more than 4 million people in Ukraine, generate about 20% of the country’s GDP and make up the majority of the country’s companies. EU4Business helps to boost SME growth in Ukraine and supports small businesses to take advantage of the new DCFTA opportunities, by improving access to finance, as well as offering financial and technical help to businesses become more competitive, align with EU standards and increase exports.
A full agenda of the festival can be found here.
Tickets cost UAH 300 and can be bought here.