On 12 December, a ‘Field to Fork’ conference is being organised in Khmelnytskyi with the support of the EBRD and the EU4Business initiative.
The aim of the conference is to:
- increase agronomic experiencein healthy eating;
- provide practical information on farming with a minimum risk of pesticide and nitrate contamination;
- present the organic standard requirements and under the Ukrainian law "On organic production and trade of organic agricultural products and raw materials”;
- present niche cultures and trends in organic production;
- provide the widest possible information on organic farming technologies.
The conference will include case studies around successful projects, presentations on niche crops and organic production, latest technologies and scientific developments.
The Khmelnytskyi Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Register online to take part.
Contact: Mykola Bykov (+38 (067) 408 54 96)