If you own or manage an SME in Vinnytsya, Khmelnytsky, Chernivtsi, Cherkasy or Kherson regions in Ukraine, take part in the forum, AgroVin 2017, to be held in Vinnytsya on 12 and 13 October 2017.
Organised by the Vinnytsya Busines Support Center, AgroVin 2017 consists of two days of useful information, B2B meetings, and discussion of ideas and innovations.
Around 150 participants and 25 speakers are expected at the forum, including potential partners and investors, agricultural sector specialists and representatives of international donor organisations. An “agro tour” of agricultural and food processing enterprises in Vinnytsya region will also take place.
The purpose of the event is to disseminate and exchange experience among entrepreneurs about successful agricultural and food processing activity in Vinnitsya and the other regions, to promote agribusiness, and to encourage farmers to introduce processing at the enterprise level.
The main tasks of the event are to:
- Discuss current agricultural business conditions, obstacles and possible development paths
- Exchange the experiences of agricultural enterprises among forum participants
- Stimulate entrepreneurs to introduce the processing industry at enterprise level
- Present state and international agrarian support programmes and innovative cultivation and processing technologies
- Organise B2B meetings between producers of agricultural products, processing enterprises and suppliers of machinery and innovative agro-business solutions
- Present successful agricultural case studies and innovations: professional beekeeping, organic cultivation and production of eco products, greenhouse economy, fruit and vegetable growing, and innovative farming.
12-13 October 2017