The Europe in Armenia Expo brings together businesses from Armenia, the EU and other regional countries for three days of networking, business matching and knowledge sharing.
The Europe in Armenia Expo, the first of its kind in Armenia, targets the tourism, IT, agricultural, textile and machinery sectors. As an exhibition and business matching event, it aims to help EU and Armenian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) establish joint ventures and business agreements.
Exhibitors and visitors can use the Expo to:
- Explore investment opportunities
- Learn about the import and export opportunities for European and Armenian manufacturers and service providers
- Network with companies from Europe, Armenia, Iran and other countries
- Discover new markets and collect market information
- Increase brand awareness
- Expand distribution networks and customer base
In addition to the exhibition, the Expo includes educational forums on such topics as EU regulations and doing business in Armenia. Participants will also be treated to a variety of sightseeing and cultural activities. Participants will also be treated to a variety of sightseeing and cultural activities.
With Armenian products enjoying preferential access to major European markets, the Expo is a unique chance for Armenian companies to get a foot inside the EU door.
Companies from nearly every EU country are already registered. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity, register today.