If you are an owner or manager of an SME in Ukraine, and looking to export to foreign markets, why not enrol for the EU4Business course in export strategy and planning in Kiev from 19 to 21 June?
Three days of training, entitled "Export support for SMEs: strategy and planning for companies starting export", will be given by Roddy Feely, director of Strategy Crowd, an Irish consulting company which works with SMEs and start-ups to expand their international sales and develop export strategies.
Different routes to market
During the training, participants will:
- Analyse their motivation and strategy for entering foreign markets;
- Grow to understand the importance of adequate market research;
- Learn different routes to market;
- Focus on how their business can compete in export markets in the rapidly-changing international economy, and:
- Prepare an export growth strategy and action plan.
The fee for the training is UAH 4,260, which includes materials, breakfast, coffee breaks, lunches, and a 90-minute personal mentoring session within two months of the course to monitor implementation of the strategy developed.
To register, fill in the on-line application form.
For more information contact:
Tel: +38 044 235 82 96.
19-21 June 2017