The Business Support Centre in Lviv is organising the Creative Economy Days on 24-25 November, with the support of the European Bank for Research and Development (EBRD) and the EU4Business initiative.
The event will present best practices from Europe, case studies, discussions and workshops from market leaders in the industrial design industry. It will also present the results of a survey on the current state of the industrial design market in Ukraine.
At the Creative Economy Days, Manufacturers will be able to:
- find points of contact with creative agencies,
- learn how to evaluate design as a competitive advantage of their business,
- find ways to increase value added through effective collaboration with creative agencies or launch creative product development departments on their own production.
Brands will be able to:
- bring their brand to a new level by introducing creative solutions in design and innovative manufacturing technologies
- find out how design can be used to build a brand and enhance its value.
The event is organised by the Lviv Business Support Centre, based on the PPV Knowledge Networks, an economic development agency.
The Lviv Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Please, follow this link for the registration.
tel: +38 067 373 54 92
tel:+38 067 50 94 129