The Business Support Centre in Ivano-Frankivsk is organising a training on strategic marketing and business modelling for SMEs, with the support of the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative. The course takes place over two modules, the first in Lastivka villageon 13-15 June and the second in Volosianka villageon 4-6 July.
The training is aimed at:
- owners and managers of Ukrainian SMEs who develop their company’s strategy and marketing;
- SME marketing directors;
- consultants who develop business-models and marketing plans.
The topics to be covered by the training are:
- Strategic marketing and business modelling
- The methodology of conducting strategic sessions
- Testing of strategic sessions on real cases
Participants will be also able to engage in business networking in order to establish contacts with potential partners.
The training is designed to meet the following objectives:
- provide a plan and key components needed to conduct a strategic session and build a business model with marketing scheme;
- improve the ability to develop a strategy and marketing plan;
- train to conduct strategic sessions on real cases.
The Ivano-Frankivsk Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs benefit from the project.
13-15/06/19 and 4-6/07/19
Visit the website for full details of participation and cost.
TAOR Karpaty, 33, I. Franko str., Lviv Region, Lastivka village, 82521
Zahar Berkut, 1, B. Khmelnytskyi str., Lviv Region, Volosianka village, 82663