The EBRD and EU4Business are organising a four-day training on ‘Change Management for Consulting’, to be held in Tbilisi on 8-9 November and 17-18 December.
The course gives a complete overview of change management for consulting. Participants will learn the change management skills to meet the demands of sophisticated clients and deliver larger and more complex projects.
Thecourse also provides the tools, methodologies and processes to deliver high quality projects, on time, within budget, and within minimal risk.
This course will help participants:
• identify key factors for successful change management;
• apply adequate models and technologies for carrying out changes in the client's company;
• analyse the forces that influence the process of implementation of change management;
• assess the ability of the client company to make changes;
• determine the reasons for the client's company employees resistance to change;
• use techniques to overcome resistance to change;
• monitor changes and effectively plan changes in their own company.
The course is aimed at experienced consultants with at least 5 years in the field of management consulting (IT projects, implementation of production systems, strategic management, HR, etc.).
The training is part of the EBRD’s EU-funded Advice for Small Businesses programme under the EU4Business initiative. The programme aims to promote good management in the SME sector by providing technical assistance to individual enterprises, helping them to grow their businesses. The programme also seeks to enable SMEs to access local consulting services on a cost-sharing basis, and aims to develop a sustainable infrastructure of business advisory services, ensuring improved services for SMEs across the Eastern Partnership region.
8-9/11/18 and 17-18/12/18
The training participation fee is GEL 540.
Contact: +995 5 93 321 947 or +995 32 2447423.