With the support of the EBRD and the EU4Business initiative of the European Union, the Business Support Centre in Rivne is organising a ‘Business school for door manufacturers’ spread out over six three-day modules between June and November, aimed at owners and managers of Ukrainian companies interested in building their business and exporting their products.
The first module takes place on 6-8 June. The school is broken down into six modules of 3 days each month taking place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (for a total of 18 training days over 6 months).
The curriculum will cover:
- company development strategy and customisation of marketing and sales functions;
- customer experience management, strategic marketing, introduction to operational excellence;
- operational efficiency of the business (lean management);
- financial management and continuation of strategic marketing;
- HR-management and sales management;
- design thinking tools for door business; business processes management; presentation of company development projects.
All the case studies are tailored to the realities of the Ukrainian door manufacturers market. Networking with the key representatives of the door industry after each module will allow participants to exchange experience and ideas.
Over the six months, participants will:
- prepare a project for the development of the company (based on accomplished homework within the framework of six training modules);
- analyse the company’s strategy and define the strengths and weaknesses;
- manage effective work of different departments: marketing, sales, services, financial and HR.
The Rivne Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
1st module – 6-8 June
2nd module – 18-20 July
3rd module – 15-17 August
4th module – 12-14 September
5th module – 24-25 October
6th module – 28-30 November
Fill out the online form to register.
Cost of participation –30,000 UAH