On 28 May, an event on ‘Business communication: best practice for SMEs’ takes place in Sloviansk, organised by the Kramatorsk Business Support Centre with the support of the EBRD in the framework of the EU4Business initiative.
The event – defined as a ‘business co-working’ – is aimed at SME owners and managers of SME PR and marketing departments.
Participants at the event (full programme) willdiscover:
- effective methods of communication;
- communication diagnostics to identify further strategy;
- ability to recognise non-verbal methods of communication;
- persuasion and reasoning skills;
- effective negotiation techniques;
- ways to improve PR positions;
- benefits from the development of business communication.
The Kramatorsk Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Link for registration.
Contact:(050) 460 77 79 or (050) 261 83 06.